Casa Torre Bonfadini and Pro Loco Braone are organizing the 6th edition of the International Competition for young Instrumentalists “Rizzardo Bino”.
The Competition aims to enhance young musicians and to highlight their talent, art and inspiration, encouraging cultural exchanges and promoting the area of Valle Camonica.
The event will take place at Casa Torre Bonfadini, Via S. Antonio, 25040, BRAONE (BS) – Italy.
- Friday, July 1st 9.30am / 7pm: Auditions for Soloists
- Saturday, July 2nd 9.30am / 7pm: Auditions for Soloists and Chamber Music
- Saturday, July 3rd at 3 pm: Finals and Award Ceremony
The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Auditions schedule, postponing or moving up the auditions.
- PAOLO PETROCELLI – Jury President (Director General of the Stauffer Center for Strings of Cremona);
- ALESSANDRO BONATO (Conductor);
- PAOLO MANDELLI (Artist agent, Oboist and President of Orchestra Filarmonica Italiana);
- ALBERTO MARTINI (Soloist and Artistic Director of Virtuosi Italiani);
- GIUSEPPE MIGLIOLI (Viola Performer and Lecturer);
- RAFFAELLA MURDOLO (Artistic Manager of Royal Opera House Muscat)
PREREQUISITES AND CATEGORIES
Age: under 30 (born after 01/01/1992)
Audition program: at least two pieces by different authors from different styles and periods.
Categories for Instrumentalists:
– CAT. SOLOISTS: Soloists with and without a Bachelor’s degree born after 01/01/1992;
– CAT. CHAMBER MUSIC: chamber music groups up to a maximum of 5 members (from Duo to Quintet) – maximum average age: 28 years old.
Contestants are allowed to compete in more than one category and with more than one chamber group.
PRIZES and WINNERS
1st place: € 700.00
2nd place: € 500.00
3rd place: € 300.00
CHAMBER MUSIC CATEGORY
1st place: € 1,200.00
2nd place: € 800.00
3rd place: € 400.00
SPECIAL PRIZES for all the categories:
• “Rizzardo Bino” Prize : € 1,500.00 + plaque
• “Under 16” Prize (best under16 instrumentalist): 300,00€
• “ArteDonna PromAzioni360” Prize (best female player): jewelry
The Selection Committee reserves the right to recommend deserving talents to national and international concert foundations.
Casa Torre Bonfadini could invite the winners of this edition of the Competition for concerts or music events at its concert hall in the context of future programming.
for any other information consult the ANNOUNCEMENT!
An application to the Competition implies the acceptance, without reservation, of this Regulation and of the incontestable Selection Committee’s judgment.