Casa Torre Bonfadini and Pro Loco Braone are organizing the 6th edition of the International Competition for young Instrumentalists “Rizzardo Bino”.
The Competition aims to enhance young musicians and to highlight their talent, art and inspiration, encouraging cultural exchanges and promoting the area of Valle Camonica.
The event took place at Casa Torre Bonfadini, from Friday, July 1st to Saturday, July 3rd with Finals and Award Ceremony.
- PAOLO PETROCELLI – Jury President (Director General of the Stauffer Center for Strings of Cremona);
- ALESSANDRO BONATO (Conductor);
- PAOLO MANDELLI (Artist agent, Oboist and President of Orchestra Filarmonica Italiana);
- ALBERTO MARTINI (Soloist and Artistic Director of Virtuosi Italiani);
- GIUSEPPE MIGLIOLI (Viola Performer and Lecturer);
- RAFFAELLA MURDOLO (Artistic Manager of Royal Opera House Muscat)
1st place: € 700.00 LEWIN CREUZ (Violin) – Germany
2nd place: € 500.00 ULISSE MAZZON (Violin) – Italy
3rd place: € 300.00 RICCARDO BAIOCCO (Contrabbasso) – Italy
CHAMBER MUSIC CATEGORY
1st place: € 1,200.00 PUTZOLU-VALISENA GUITAR DUO (Guitars) – Italy
2nd place: € 800.00 not assigned
3rd place: € 400.00 not assigned
SPECIAL PRIZES for all the categories:
• “Rizzardo Bino” Prize : € 1,500.00 + plaque SEBASTIAN ZANI (Basso Tuba) – Italy
• “Under 16” Prize (best under16 instrumentalist): 300,00€. MATTEO BORGA (Trombone) – Italy
• “ArteDonna PromAzioni360” Prize (best female player): jewelry. ISADORA JIEUN KIM (Piano) – South Korea / mention to LARA SCOGNAMIGLIO (Viola) – Italy
• Concert “NUOVE NOTE” thanks to Lombardy Committee of AIGU – Italian Youth Association for UNESCO, a CONCERT: PUTZOLU-VALISENA GUITAR DUO (Guitars) – Italy
• CONCERT at ROHM Royal Opera House Muscat: LEWIN CREUZ (Violin) – Germany
the Organization “ESTA-Italia” supports the Competition “Rizzardo Bino”. ESTA is the acronym for the European String Teachers Association; it is a non-governmental organisation in consultative status with the Council of Europe. It has over 32 national branches involving more than 4,000 individual teachers of violin, viola, cello and double bass.